A traditional recipe that will make you travel to Portugal through its amazing flavor!
In a lovely Saturday night dinner, the best is to stay at home and make a delicious Portuguese Seafood Rice dish, this will warm up your soul!
1. In a pan place the whole seafood accompanied by a chopped onion, with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, parsley, and chili.
2. After well-seasoned add the two tablespoons of Seafood Soup Powder and stir well to create a cream.
3. Then, add water and wait 10 minutes.
4. With the water boiling, add the rice and cook for 15 minutes, to be cooked perfectly.
5. Pour the sliced Kani-kama and serve on a platter. I love to put lots of fresh parsley.